Colton at Provo MTC

Colton at Provo MTC

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Voice of Fergie

HELLO FAMILY!!
I think the winter has really umped your funniness because all of you put a big smile on my face! You all sound super happy and that makes me happy. Well like happier... I am in Coban! A big shout out to my grandparents! Get feeling better all of you! Coban is still green, wet and muddy!
This week was a little interesting but at the same time it was a really good one. It is a little weird training I am going to be honest. I talk a lot and I feel like people are getting bored of my voice. I thought I had a voice of Fergie and no one would get bored of hearing it but then yesterday I gave a talk and church... well I feel a little more humbled now. I´ll shut up now.haha
Well my son is growing up to be a big ol Elder Flower!! He is working hard and we are having to do a lot of searching right now for the chosen ones because well.. they are hiding. But last night, we got pumped and this week we are going to find all the chosen ones even the hidden ones. I walk a lot and that powder really helps dad thanks. I am thoroughly indebted. haha was that to much to share. I don´t think so it is part of the mission right?
Alright spiritual experience of the week is the following... We got a call last Sunday from the Elders in another ward and they told us someone from our area went to their church and she is really interested. Well us being us, called her and put a visit with her. We visited her 2 times this week and she has kept all of our commitments and she is learning way fast and the lady that works with her too. She has three kids and they all really like the church and everyone was on their best behavior yesterday except for me who gave a 20 minute talk because I like the sound of my own voice. Since you all know me this might come as a shock but yep it happened. I just kept going and going.. did i feel the bishop tap my foot in the middle of it.. nope just kept going. I hope you all get a good laugh and if it isn´t funny... just say you laughed.
Well I love you all so much!! Thank you for all the prayers and support from the best family every!! I hope everything is going well at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment