Colton at Provo MTC

Colton at Provo MTC

Monday, November 14, 2011

Celebrating Thanksgiving

Hello family!!
Today has been an amazing day and this week has been amazing!! I went and bought all the Christmas presents today and I hope that you all will like them. It is kinda crazy stuff but hey! I am in Guatemala! Everyone sounds like they are doing really good except for Alyce and her sewing machine part. haha tell them to be nice and to think about what they´ve done... haha ok I don´t have very good advice on this one. Well this week was a good one. We worked hard and we are now teaching two Kekchi women who don´t speak any spanish. haha it is really hard but they are both learning and one is reading and that is because the other can´t read. The triple is now being printed in Kekchi and it is amazing! haha not like I understand or even read it yet. We had three baptisms scheduled this week and I am very excited. One is Jose Barrios. He is 23 and is now ready to be baptized!! He is great!! He was the first investigator I met here and well we had to put ourselves pilas as they say here and he just needed a little push! The others are Wily and his 13 year old daughter! They are great and they have been waiting a long time for this. We have to get them married first which has us a little worried but we have the plans to baptize them this week hopefully!! Today we will be celebrating Thanksgiving!! We paid a sister in the ward to help us out and we are having thanksgiving as a zone!! Whoo!! I love Coban and I love my family! I hope all is well and that you are all still feliz!

No comments:

Post a Comment