Colton at Provo MTC

Colton at Provo MTC

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Family!!!! Whoo!!! Well your I feel like I`m am missing out on a lot of fun. Horse rides for hours , watching the water spill over and having to only walk like 20 feel and your on the dock!! I really hope it is like that when I get home!! Well we have a new mission president! I have not met him yet but he is official as of today!! We went to the temple this morning and it was the most amazing thing ever. Really that place is amazing! and I understood everything is Spanish! Whoo!! I hope everything is going great back at home! It sounds like life is going pretty good! Thank you so much Alyce for the package! It probably won`t be here until the next change conference which is in three weeks! We are half way through this change! I really don`t want to leave my area because I love it. But Alyce to answer your question... No... There is absolutely no animals. It is quite sad actually. I have mountains by my house and I wonder sometimes what is in them but I have not seen a thing. I see goats that hang out in front of the church everymorning. There is the occasional pig and a duck every now and then. It is kinda sad but they have this bird up north that is called the quetzal. It is very rare and you will find it in some of the paintings of King Noah and Abinidi. It is beauiful and everything is named after it. haha.
Well we are working with this kid named Carlos right now. He is awesome and he has been going to seminary for a while now!! Whoo!! We talk him the Plan of Salvation this week and he had questions about the law of chastity... that is always fun. haha we are also working with Brother Alvarez`s wife! That means we will have baptized a family!! It really is amazing to see the change in their lives. They have a son who is handicapped and life is a little stressful for them but they are so much happier now that they have the gospel in their lives. I love this family and I hope I`m here to see her baptized!
Well yes there has been a lot of changes and a lot of changes are to come! It has been a hard 2 changes but so rewarding. I love this work and I love this place. Minus the smells... and the scary dogs. Thank you family for all the support. This would be very hard with out your emails everyweek and you do not know how much they mean to me!! I love you family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment