Colton at Provo MTC

Colton at Provo MTC

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 16, 2011

(We told Colton that the lake is really high at Scofield so......)

That is unreal! I want to see a picture of the lake! It`s never been like that before! I love Scofield and I look at the picture often of that great place! Well family! This week has been really great as usual. We had not a lot of success but we are hoping that this week is going to be better. But don`t worry Brother Alvarez is doing great. His wife fed us this week and it was really good! We had beef rice ooo and my favorite fried platinos! They really are a grand treat down here. I have also grown a hefty liking to green mangoes. They are unripe mangoes and you put lime and salt on them. Super rico!! I also heard the new Britney Spears song on the bus today! It is always a heavenly treat to hear those songs. I know I`m horrible but I have grown very fond of Justin Bieber on my mission. Every time I get on the bus I get to dance to Baby! The latinoes in my district love the song and they like to sing it with their accents.
Ok I didn`t realize how uneventful my week was until I started writing.... Well you win some and you lose some I guess! We are working with the 17 year old girl and she is really excited about the church and she`s told all the members she wants to be baptized but she still hasn`t told us. We try and go by her house but she`s never there! Well I love you family and thank you for all the support. I feel it when the times get hard!!



No comments:

Post a Comment