Colton at Provo MTC

Colton at Provo MTC

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First Baptism

 Well everything went really really well at the baptism. I had to baptize him 4 times if you were wondering. Alejandro Alverez Chub was his name. We are now working with his wife. She will be baptized shortly I hope. I hope I looked skinny in my photos. I felt like I didn`t but I go somewhere and everyone tells me how much weight I`ve lost! This is for my future wife. I hope everything is going well at the house.   Well after the baptism we went to some appointments. We saw I kind sir sitting on the grass with his dog so we started to talk to him. We sat down with him and we were teaching about the restoration. Well about 5 minutes in I started to feel a little bit on my finger... That dang ant. and then I felt another and another. I sat in an ant hill... I had to run back and take a shower. Bahahaa! That was a funny experience! Oh and if you were wondering, alcohol makes a Guatemalan know english. Everytime a drunk man stops us he stops us in english. But when they talk to us sober it is in Spanish. Oh alyce!! I need to learn some recipes using a just a stove! Help me! I can`t eat pasta everyday! haha! I love you tons family! I hope all is well and if not, remember, you could have flees like me! haha I love you family! I love my mission and I love this work! Oh and if you were wonder! I made it past my 100 days and my first change all in one week!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment