Colton at Provo MTC

Colton at Provo MTC

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Prom....The good old days.

 This week was amazing and the photos from Prom were the best things in the world. The lil guys looked so great. It makes me think of the time when I went to Prom and I remember how amazing it was. Whoo!! Livin the dream, it was a ¨I could throw a pigskin a quarter mile¨ moment. I am now a grown up. haha well you all sound like you are doing amazing.
This week was a great one. We worked our butts off and we walked a lot. But one day I will be able to say I spent 2 years on my feet because well... I have spent almost 13 months on my feet! They smell and I am waiting for when Hannah takes me to the asian place and the lady can massage my feet. oof.  Well I don`t have many cool stories this week just that we walked a lot. But one happened yesterday. We are currently working with 4 complete families and they are all progressing amazingly. We had stake conference yesterday and we thought it would be amazing if we could bring them all. We got rides for everyone on Saturday and my companion and I had plans to split up in the morning so that we could get all of our investigators to it. President Watts was going to speak so I knew it would be an awesome opportunity for them all to get to know President and Sister Watts. We started at 6 30 in the morning going from house to house picking up people to go to the Conference. There is a sister here that has a van which is a big thing here so we picked up a family of 6 yesterday to go to the Conference. It was AMAZING! Everyone showed up and everyone really liked it! We also put a baptismal date with a brother who has been recieving the missionaries for a long time. His wife has never been really interested but this week we talked to her and the whole family went to church! It was a miracle! I love Coban and I am hoping this is not my last week here but I feel a change coming up. They will tell us on Sunday what is going to happen so get ready for the next email. It might be filled with tears, fear, panic, and probably more excitement than anything. Where ever God decides to send me I know that is where I need to go! Well I love you family! You are the best family ever and I love you all so much!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment